Thursday, July 03, 2014

Bombs bursting in air.

Happy July 3rd.  As is our tradition, Vinomaker and I spent the 3rd of July in the company of good friends at the annual Phoenix Ranch Vineyards 3rd of July Party.  Lots of fun, yummy food, a standout 2009 Saddleback Cellars Charbono and spectacular fireworks kindly provided by Silverado Country Club all made for a really nice evening.  Happy Independence Day Eve to all my American buddies (including the surrounding 6 acres of Phoenix Ranch's Syrah vines). 
Party hearty!

4 comments:

Thud said...

spent the day here rolling around in the mud trying to finish off build....nary a party in me!

New Hampshire Wineman said...

VG: :-)
Thud :-(

Bud Break said...

Great to to see you and Vino Maker on the 3rd.. So enjoyed meeting Joanna Fuentes and her friend, Julietta!!

Bud Break, from Lamorinda.

Vinogirl said...

Thud: Say after me...eight more days.

NHW: Happy 4th!

BB: You found me! Clever, clever Lafayettans :)