Sunday, March 22, 2015

Happy Bubbly-Birthday to me!

Started my birthday off in just the right way with pink bubbles, thanks to Vinomaker.  The bubbles paired nicely with some new pruning gloves and a new pair of Felco 6 secateurs.
Actually, rain woke me up which for me wasn't a particularly good way to wake up, but the day just keeps getting better.  Had a nice FaceTime chat with the family and a nice walk with Vinodog 2.  I have a few, fun things going on this afternoon and dinner tonight.  Fun!
Oh...and Happy Birthday John Toshack.
Vinogirl loves birthdays.

4 comments:

Thomas said...

Happy birthday VG.

I had to look up John Toshack.

Vinogirl said...

Tomasso: Thank you.
Sharing a birthday with John Toshack, and the mentioning of it, is invariably better than sharing one with Andrew Lloyd Webber :)

Thud said...

happy happy sis.

Thomas said...

Ugh! Is that true about Andrew Lloyd Webber?

Take heart: you could never be that banal.