Sunday, August 30, 2015

Happy International Cabernet Sauvignon Day.

Somebody told me that today was International Cabernet Sauvignon Day (ICSD), so I was going to wish everyone a happy ICSD - until I looked online and saw that ICSD might have been on the 27th of August, or even yesterday the 29th. Sigh, whatever!  Anyway, besides, I would have been wishing everyone a happy ICS-evening, as I spent my day working in amongst Cabernet Sauvignon vines instead of drinking the finished product.  And then I went and had a Sauvignon blanc with dinner, so I hope everybody just had a happy day, full stop.
A little knowledge...

2 comments:

New Hampshire Wineman said...

Happy whatever day, and almost any varietal will do.
Yesterday's Arneis (White wine) made my day!

Vinogirl said...

NHW: Yup, shouldn't need an assigned day to have a happy wine day.