Wednesday, May 25, 2016

National Wine Day.

Happy National Wine Day!  Who knew?  Not me.  Well, not until Vinomaker mentioned to me when I was on my way out to work this morning that it was indeed National Wine Day.  Nor, apparently, did every other person I spoke to today (at TWWIAGE) know that it was an official wine day.  So, to appease the wine Gods, I found as much wine as I could (at TWWIAGE) and drank it all.  Calm down Bacchus, I'm just joking.
Wine marketing at its finest.  Or, perhaps, worst.

4 comments:

New Hampshire Wineman said...

VG: Speaking of wine marketing, I was talking to the wine buyer for our new Whole-Foods, and she pointed out how she put the most interesting bottles and or labels at the ends of the shelves as eye-catchers. Just found that note worthy.
Happy belated National Wine Day!

Thud said...

Hmmm, a bit slack methinks.

James Higham said...

I observed it anyway ... at least I seem to remember it.

Vinogirl said...

NHW: A wise marketing move.

Thud: Not wanting to appear too greedy, I left some for my employers to bottle.

JH: Welcome to Vinsanity. Wine 'holidays' are the most fun holidays to observe, methinks.