Saturday, October 01, 2016

Happy 9th birthday V2!

My little Vinodog 2 is 9 years old today.  How did that happen?  Time flies.  V2 has had a rather rough year, so she thoroughly deserves to have a fuss made of her on her 9th birthday.
People who know me know that I like dogs, but they really have no idea how much.  I could not love V2 any more if I tried.  I simply adore her, she's great.  Just looking at her makes me happy. She's my funny, adorable little mongrel.
I have to work today, but I'll make sure I take her for a good walk when I get home.  Then I'll celebrate her big day with a glass of something bubbly.
Happy birthday V2!

7 comments:

New Hampshire Wineman said...

V2:
Looking at her makes me happy too!

Thomas said...

Yes, she's cute.

Do you give her a taste of something good on her birthday?

By the way, she's just a few months older than our Oliver. Maybe they could meet ...

Trubes said...

Hello Vino Girl,
Happy Birthday to your
lovely Doggie, so pretty and I love her
Tiara,
Good to hear from you recently,

Best regards to all in Vinoland
from
Di ind sunny Liverpool xxx

Vinogirl said...

NHW: She is very entertaining. Cute animation :)

Tomasso: Unfortunately, I had to work all day, but she did get some special treats when I got home.
I think she may like to meet Oliver :)

Trubes: Thank you so much. And hello from sunny Napa :)

Thomas said...

Tell V2 Oliver is interested. But she needs to know while it doesn't seem to stop him from trying, he is fixed!

Vinogirl said...

Tomasso: V2 would be interested if Oliver visited with treats with treats in paw :)

Thud said...

Well done that dog!