Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Winter Solstice, 2016.

A quick peek into my rear view mirror on the drive home form work tonight had me pulling off the road to take a quick photograph.  Whilst not quite as spectacular as the sunset this past Monday, which was simply stunning, the winter solstice sunset was not too shabby.  Looking west-southwest, through a vineyard of leafless vines, I stood for a little while and just enjoyed the view.  Aah.
Happy winter solstice, enjoy, be happy...for tomorrow it starts to stay lighter, later.
Sing it, Ian!

6 comments:

New Hampshire Wineman said...

Deja Vu!

Vinogirl said...

NHW: All over again? Except this year, unlike last, was dry and sunny.

Thud said...

Lotsa Tull going on here.

Vinogirl said...

Thud: 'Twas the same here.

New Hampshire Wineman said...

I've been a fan of Tull since the 70s, but also loved the Moody Blues forever; today, a friend linked me to a Moody Blues song I'd never heard before:
What Child is This

Vinogirl said...

NHW: Set to 'Greensleeves', I have heard that carol before.